Tuesday 30 August 2011

Polish Haul: China Glaze Haunting 2011 Halloween Set + other polishes


Today I got mine package from nailsupplies.us . I got lucky to snatch this Halloween crackle set. I tried it right away on nail wheel. I tried China Glaze Ghoulish Glow and Black Mesh crackle polish on China Glaze It's Alive. You can see Ghoulish Glow with 1 and 2 layer coats. Couldn't get photo in the dark but believe me where is no differences how much layers you put it glows same way. Oh yees it sure glows! :) Down swatch..

Sain tänään paketin nailsupplies.us verkkokaupasta. Olin onnekas nappaamaan tämän Halloween Crackle setin.Heti kokeilin siitä kynsikiekolla. Kokeilin China Glaze Ghoulish Glow ja Black Mesh crackle lakkan China Glaze It's Alive päälle. Näet Gloulish Glow 1 ja 2 kerroksella.  En voinut saada kuvaa pimeässä, mutta uskokaa minua siinä ei ole mitään eroja, on samaa kuinka paljon kerroksia laitat se hehkuu samalla tavalla. Ai niin se kyl hehkuu! :)



Other polishes I got / Muut lakkat mitä sain
China Glaze: Platinum Pieces (Crackle polish) , Fairy Dust, Knotty
 and OPI Pirates of the Caribbean mini set

No comments:

Post a Comment