Sunday 27 January 2013

3 Step Gradation Gold Nail Polish Set


Oh, my love for gradient / gradation nails. I got new set from ebay about month ago. I wanted to try something new without big hexagon glitters and I admit I love this set. Vibrant glittery colors catching eyes. Base color is transparent and pearly jet visible duo tiny glitters, two others are more visible and with more bigger gold glitters. Bottles are big, 12 ml. That also wins me over, comparing to  Etude House's Cocktail sets. Wanna try also their pink set.

In my finish manicure I added rhinestones and star and cupcake images from BM14 stamping plate.

16 comments:

  1. I really like the white stars that you added to the gradation nails.

    Etude House now has three new gradation nails sets. You can read more at my blog: Etude House new juicy cocktail gradation nails sets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, this manicure is BEAUTIFUL! I have a similar gradation set. C:

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah upeeeet <3__<3 !! voiku itteki osais pitää vähän pidempiä kynsiä.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combination, it looks so nice! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 76d746ef765643c9c16aca12313ec036
    website kurma
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. fafb33905fbf8776a526e54d5c2122d9
    define dedektörü

    ReplyDelete