Tuesday 23 March 2010

Models Own Haul

 
Last week end I did little haul. I could not stop myself when it comes to special offers like now buy 3 pay for 2 or something else. I bought Pastel Pink, Lilac Dream and Mixed Up.

 

I tried Mixed Up First and I want to say it was real disappointment. I don't really sure why I bought it, I could not decide what third polish I'll take. I ended up taking this.

 

Details about Mixed Up: its a glitter polish with see threw base, multicolor glitter and black dots. You really need to plan your manicure before using this. I am sorry, I don't show my correct mani, cos I don't like how it ended up.  I putted Mixed Up on black polish base and it looked like normal only multicolor glitter. May be  if you use it for about 3-4 coats you get bottle model result.    

No comments:

Post a Comment